Why Study in New Zealand
New Zealand offers a safe learning environment which provides excellent study opportunities.
Benefits for studying in New Zealand
- Whilst New Zealand is a small and distant destination, it is a unique country in which to study and gain a qualification. You'll find the rewards are well worth making the journey for, as well as training that simply can't be found anywhere else in the world.
- No wonder New Zealand is the ultimate outdoor adventure playground, offering every kind of thrill and degree of blood-pumping adrenalin adventure to pure hedonistic relaxation and pleasure.
- New Zealanders are famed for their friendliness, hospitality and warmth to overseas visitors, and enjoy meeting folk from other cultures
- You can expect a high standard of living conditions
- Secondary and tertiary education in New Zealand offers an attractive and stimulating academic environment. The institutions are diverse in size and location, and offer a wide range of general and specialist courses
- The quality of a New Zealand tertiary education is well-recognised internationally
- Many New Zealand graduates go on to postgraduate study in other countries, prior to taking up careers overseas or in New Zealand
- New Zealand offers a safe and stable democratic political environment
- A great variety of recreational and cultural experiences are available in a country renowned for its natural rugged beauty, yet without any dangerous animals
- Living and tuition costs compare well with other countries
- Travel to New Zealand is easy, with direct flights from most major cities
- Of course, there are many sports activities: schools, universities and colleges offer excellent sport facilities for students who want to play tennis, squash, cricket, basketball, soccer, netball, softball or rugby. Many of these activities and sports are within walking distance or easy travelling time from student campuses.